Friday, November 23, 2007

All Turkey'd Out!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! The kids and I went over to my mom's while Tad spent the day at work.... I don't think Derek or Paige sat down for longer than 30 seconds, they were too busy running around with their cousins! Kevin wasn't feeling too well, but he had fun too! I was getting pretty tired by the end of the day because Wed night was my 2nd night shift for school... only 6 more and I'm done!


Kevin, Derek & Paige not sitting still very well



The kids were glued to The Polar Express
Lilly & Paige kept climbing in the fountain

Matt & Kari in town from Houston
Gary, Pat & Jodi

Kevin & Paige at home
These pictures are of the 3 plants in my garden that are actually growing good!
Beans
Brussell Sprouts
Squash & Swiss Chard

1 comment:

Kristi Harrison said...

i love the blog... we can be blog friends.