Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lost is on tonight!!

I'm so excited, they've made us wait about 9 months, but it's finally here!! This is the best show on TV!! For those that don't watch it, you should start!

Paige and Kevin are in their bedrooms crying. They went down for a nap at 1pm, it's now 2:15pm (Paige didn't fall asleep until 1:45). They're beginning to nap less and less. It's very frustrating. I just keep hoping this is a phase they're going through! Naptime is the only time I have to get things done around here. I don't know how people with triplets or more survive! I wish I had an extra bedroom to separate those two! Derek is also fighting his naps, but today it's okay because they'll all be in bed early so we can watch Lost....

3 comments:

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Hey there! Congrats on the Nursing Boards...long haul, but worth it! Conner doesn't take good naps either...Covin doesn't take them at all!!!!

The Martin Family said...

Max and Maya are fighting their naps and bedtime also. I think it took them 1 1/2 hours the other day to finally fall asleep. Talk about pulling your hair out!

Amanda said...

i taped it and will watch it commercial-free at my leisure. it's the only show i have time for anymore...and it still makes me mad. nothing ever gets resolved. just more questions...