Friday, November 11, 2011

What Paige is learning in Kindergarten

I am so proud of this girl for how well she is doing in kindergarten. She had NO preschool whatsoever and has really picked up on things well.

This was how she was spelling her name the first week of class. I was worried, I thought there was no hope!



Then it progressed to this...


And now it is this....So pretty!!


She loves to draw, here are some of her creations...














One of my favorites...


She loves to trace her hand and draw in pretty fingernails.,,




Oops, this is sideways...



Now she has pretty neat handwriting...Her teacher is really strict as far as making sure they take their time and do things right instead of getting sloppy.

1 comment:

Elena said...

I love her drawings and I see she loves princesses, pretty nails, and turtles. Isn't it sweet how they draw the fingers? Gabriel's kinder teacher just pointed that out to me. I'm hoping to scan some of his art soon. Glad to hear Paige is enjoying school!