Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas! Attached is our Christmas Card for this year (Click to enlarge.... No, it is not a great picture of Tad and I, but Derek took it so I think he did a pretty good job!). Here are some highlights from the year...

Darci is almost 3! She is enjoying being the only one home during the day... She is (knock on wood) FINALLY potty trained!! About 98%... She is talking SO good and is SO smart with the little questions she asks. She is sweet and we love her.

Paige is 5 1/2 and is in Kindergarten. She gets so excited everyday she can come home and tell us she didn't get sent to time out that day! She is so active and has so much energy and LOVES to talk and move around. She loves to play with friends, get her nails painted and do flips on the Nana's trampoline.

Kevin is 5 1/2 and is in Kindergarten too! He has improved dramatically this year with his speech. I can understand most of what he says and he gets the sounds right when he slows down. He is so smart and is a great reader. He loves to play soccer and football with the boys at school during recess.

Derek just turned 8 and is sweet MOST of the time! He is in 2nd grade and doing great. He is a cub scout this year. He loves to play video games and build things out of legos.

Tad stays busy working at the mine. He is working night shift right now and we can't wait for him to switch over to days.

I (Joy) am now working in the PACU (Recovery Room) at the hospital 3 days a week. I was lucky to fill in for someone who retired and they liked me enough to offer me the job. I love it. I am also trying to finish my bachelor's degree from Western Governor's University by April of next year so life is VERY busy around here.

We hope all is well and everyone has a great Christmas and New Year!

Check back again, our blog is updated now and then (in my SPARE time!)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it! What a fun card! It has been great getting to know you and your family better this year.

Amanda said...

cute hairdo! yay PACU!

Rachel said...

Hey you....guess what? We're moving into another house. I know...crazy!! But it's a little bigger and that is good cuz I'm going to lose my mind in this small house. WE will be down on fri the 13th and will be going to the safford thatcher basketball game. We might have time to come see you guys on Sat. if you're not busy.

susan said...

Thanks for the update. Your kids are getting so big!

susan said...

Thanks for the update. Your kids are getting so big!