Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Playing in the rain

It's a rare thing, but it did rain today - for about 10 minutes. The kids had a blast running in it while it lasted. Here is a video of them having fun.



This video is of Paige "talking" on the phone. All day long she's been talking about Noni, my mom. She's been telling me all day she wants to go to Noni's house and here I caught her pretending to talk to Noni on the phone. Of course, afterwards, we really did call Noni and Paige wouldn't say a word... go figure.


Last week Paige had pink eye - poor thing, she was miserable, but is all better now!

4 comments:

Susan said...

That's so funny. Caroline does the same thing - loves to pretend to talk on the phone, but when it comes to the real thing all the sudden she's shy! Hope the rain cooled things off a little!

Becca said...

She is so cute! My kids did the same thing! They just think playing in the rain is the coolest thing ever! It cracks me up! I guess it happens so little here that they just cannot get enough of it!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

I wish it would rain long enough here to play in it! The kids are at a fun age! They crack me up! How are you feeling????

Patty said...

I wish it would rain here - I would even play in it!! It was 108 yesterday!