Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bathroom project update

Tad has the kids in Thatcher for the weekend, and because I have to work, I'll be going there Tuesday night. And by the way, if anyone has ever wondered if you can eat half a bottle of Tums at once, apparently you can. Paige decided that instead of napping, she would eat Grandpa's Tums. She should be fine, just a bunch of burping, farting and white poop to follow.....

Well, since I had the afternoon to myself, I decided to grout the tile in our as of yet 5-month long project. Here is what it looks like so far - it's still a bit dusty, but I'm taking a break from wiping all the grout off:



2 comments:

Becca said...

You are a brave woman!!!!!! I wouldn't know the first thing about doing anything like that! I am strickly a 'HANDS OFF" person..hehe! Looks good though!

Jacqui said...

Hopefully it gets done soon, so you can have your bathroom back. I can't wait for my remodeling projects to start.