Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Two Dragons and a Princess

The boys are so into dinosaurs and really wanted to be dinosaurs this year. I searched everywhere, but couldn't find any dinosaurs! So, they ended up being dragons. We all went to Derek's school on Halloween afternoon for their Halloween Parade. I think it was about 100F outside and I'm sure Derek was sweating in his costume, but he loved it.

That night we went to my sister's neighborhood for trick-or-treating. This was Paige & Kevin's first year that they understood what was going on. I think they all had fun.... I stayed and passed out candy on the driveway so my mom could go with everyone this time. Click on the pictures to make them bigger....


This is Derek at school during his parade and with all of his cousins before trick or treating.


Here's Kevin the green dragon...


Here's Paige the purple princess. Luckily most of the purple medicine had worn off by that night. It's hard to tell, but she even has some eye shadow and blush on.

And of course Paige had to wear Derek's costume too!

4 comments:

Becca said...

So cute! Darek was so proud of his costume! He made me laugh! Sounds like you guys had fun! I am glad!

Jacqui said...

Cute costumes. Halloween is so much fun.

Susan said...

Very cute! I must admit, I've been checking your blog every day since Halloween, hoping to see this post!

Amanda said...

cutie tootie!