Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The things she says

When the boys were camping last week, she said "Where is Derek at? I need them... they're my boys."

Like her cousin, Maya, she points to the picture on the penny and says it is Heavenly Father.

We were in a store the other day and there was a statue. She said, "Look, it's Joseph Smith."

She grabbed my face the other day and turned it towards her and said very seriously, "Jesus helps me to be better."

In the middle of her nap yesterday, she ran out here and said, "I need pom poms mom."

Today, in the middle of her nap she ran out and said, "We need to buy gloves."

These are a few of the things I remember to write down!

3 comments:

Becca said...

The girl cracks me up!

Jason and Amanda said...

"My boys?!" Too cute! I love what little ones say!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

How funny. Conner walks around telling me that Shaffen and Covin are his "boys." Seriously where does that come from!!! :)