Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break

This is part 1 of spring break... We had a busy house. My sister and brother-in-law came with their 4 kids on Friday night and stayed until Wed. My mom and brother came Monday and stayed with my sister's kids until Friday and then Tad's mom and dad came on Wed and stayed until Sunday! We started the week with 2 sick boys (I think it was from the train ride to Santa Fe) and about 30 loads of laundry to top it all off with. My sister and brother-in-law had never seen Santa Fe, so Monday we took the Railrunner up there. It had snowed the night before so we had lots of snow to slush through. And lots of melted snow puddles for the kids to jump in.

This picture is Darci swinging at the park... like Paige, she loves this. She also loves going head-first down the tunnel slides. I'll have to get a video of that.

Paige and Lilly having girl time fun. Paige loved having her cousin here to play dolls with and run around with.

All 8 cousins at the zoo.

Trip to Santa Fe...




















There were some older ladies that built this snowman as we were waiting for the train. Paige ran over to it and knocked it's head off as they were trying to take a picture. Luckily, they laughed and thought it was hysterical....



Jared, my brother-in-law with his Snuggie...

We also went to the Coronado Ruins outside of Albuquerque....




LuLu loved that Grandpa came to visit...

And this is what we are working on now.... We've made it through 1 truckload of manure, and have another one outside right now. I spent most of last Thursday shoveling it while Tad was at work and Tad helped me finish up. Today we went and got another load. I'm hoping that is all we'll need. Because once I get it in the wheelbarrow to the back yard, I then have to carry it up by trash can fulls to the different terraces in the yard.


1 comment:

Susan said...

Love the picture of Lulu and Grandpa! So funny!