Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thank You

Darci has several words that she says and likes to sing in the van as we listen to music. She has learned to say Thank You really good. She's not a performer though and its been hard to get a good video of here, but here is her saying it a few times.


I made Posole tonight for dinner. This is a New Mexican dish we had a few months ago at a friends house, it was really good, so I thought I'd try it. It uses frozen hominy-like corn and pork. Just to play it safe I followed the directions on the package of frozen corn. It turned out OK, but now that I kind of know how to make it I'm going to experiment a little. I think it will be really good with green chili next time... Darci sure liked it. She's still a little orange even after having a bath tonight.


Darci loves the girly things. She likes to walk around with a purse during the day. Today at church she spent 30 minutes taking everything out of a friend's purse, putting it back in and taking it out again.


She loves to get Lulu's leash and pretend to walk her around the house.



I made some flower rings for Paige the other day. They were destroyed by the end of the day but sure were cute while they lasted.


This year for general conference we went to the chapel for the morning sessions on both days. In the afternoon we stayed home and watched it on the computer while Darci, Paige and Kevin took naps. Derek built the Albuquerque Temple out of Jenga blocks while we was listening.


3 comments:

Susan said...

I love the flower rings. How'd you do them? And the jenga temple is great! What a perfect Sunday activity.

gretta said...

Darcy is so cute I love the jenga temple too.

Becca said...

SOOO Cute! I love the flower rings too! Sorry they didn't last long, but they are sure cute! Way to go with the building blocks Derek!