Sunday, April 18, 2010

This week at our house

We haven't been up to much lately... we rototilled our backyard and will be planting some seeds and plants hopefully tomorrow. Derek ran 15 laps around his entire school at his school's jog-a-thon (I think he ran 7 but got credit for 15). Anyway, that's a long way to run. I don't think I would've made 1 lap. I pledged $1 a lap thinking he would run about 3 so now I owe $15.... Paige got to go to a friend's princess birthday party and she had a blast. Kevin is still learning his words. Darci is just Darci. She loves to eat apples lately. She can chew on an apple for hours.





I made this Irish Wheaten Bread tonight to go with our soup. I got the recipe off of this blog. It turned out yummy!



I originally bought all the boys dinosaur stickers off of ebay or something like that for about $10. The other day I was at the Dollartree and found the exact same stickers for $1. So I bought a few more and now their room has a few more dinosaurs climbing up the mountains.




I also found some disney princess stickers there as well. I had ordered Paige these posters from allposters.com for about $3 each and I found these frames at Hobby Lobby damaged for about $4 each. I spray painted them black and ta-da! Don't look close though because the frames are actually a little bit too big but I didn't notice until after I spray painted them.



At the end of each day, Darci has crazy hair from her pig-tails.

2 comments:

Elena said...

That bread looks yummy! And I like how you decorated the walls of the kids' rooms with stickers and posters.

Becca said...

That bread does look yummy!!!! I might actually try it!!! The rooms look great!