Sunday, August 5, 2012

Discovery Park and playing in the mud

Early ballots are mailed out and at least I know I will get 1 vote!!  Just another few weeks and we'll have the primary results...


I acquired a list of early ballot voters in Thatcher - about 1100 names - and called them all last week.  The kids got to spend some extra time watching the olympics while I was on the phone.  I thought I would never get to the bottom of that list!!



We were bored so we went out to discover park to have a walk around and ride the spaceship ride (with the door open and not moving because the kids were scared).  







Tad took Derek down to the river to explore on Grandpa's 4-wheeler.  Derek even learned to drive it a bit.



A beautiful harvest...

For Grandpa and Nana - this is as big as we could let the zucchini get because it started to get covered with yucky bugs.

We've had at least 1 good rainstorm and the kids couldn't wait to go outside and play in the mud!!





No comments: