Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Girls Only Camping Trip

I took the kids camping last month with some girlfriends and their kids. No husbands allowed (OK, we did allow some of them to come up the last day). It was a lot of fun and surprisingly enough pretty easy. I think we had 17 kids running around, but they all played really good together and had a blast.







Aren't these girls cute? They are about the same age as Darci. I left Darci at home with Nana and Grandpa (thank you!) but she would have had fun with these two cuties. Actually she would have been running around climbing trees, chasing bears and getting lost. That's why I left her home. She does not know how to sit still and relax like these two little girls.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Darci sounds a LOT like Jackson! That kid wouldn't know how to sit still if he was chained to the ground! It makes me tired just to watch him sometimes!