Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Kevin & Paige!!!

I can't believe it but the twins are 6 years old!!!  Time is sure flying, it doesn't seem like its been 6 years already.  I gave them the choice of what they wanted to do for their birthday: me buy them a present, have a party for them, or take them to the movies.  Madagascar 3 just came out so they decided they wanted to go to the movie, so sometime next week we'll have to fit that in.  I already posted about some of their big news.  They both did great in Kindergarten.  They're finishing up coach pitch baseball next week.  They've had some good hits and do well out in the field running for the ball and throwing it.  Paige still amazes me with her ability to do everything and not sit still for a moment and Kevin amazes me with his ability to pick up anything and read it.  They're great kids and we love them.

 




Yes, I made this cake!  I think it is the best cake I've ever made.  I had fun making it and Paige had fun eating the m&m's while pretending to help me.



No comments: