Thursday, June 7, 2012

An overgrown garden, a missing tooth and a dry boy

 
The garden has just taken off the last 2 weeks and everything is growing great!  The only problem is weeds and ants are also growing great so I need to get in there and do some work to fix that.  We are going to have no shortage of squash varieties this summer.  Tonight I used some fresh cut cilantro and parsley for our pork chops and cous cous and that was a hit. 


Miss Paige, who turns 6 tomorrow, lost her 2nd tooth tonight (with a little help from mom)!  She was so excited.  We had to get it out today because she has a dental cleaning appt tomorrow.


I am so proud of Kevin, who also turns 6 tomorrow.  He has gone 5 weeks of being completely dry at night without even one wet night in between. I hope I am not jinxing him, but I had to post this because I am just so happy for him (and for me for less laundry!).  We got this bed wetting alarm for him and after only about 4 nights, he was staying completely dry.  After 2 weeks, I stopped taking him to the bathroom before I went to bed and he still stayed dry.  Then we went to Mesa for a few nights and he stayed at my mom's by himself for a few nights and he was still dry!  Now it's been about 5 weeks.  I am so proud of him and he is too as you can tell from the picture.



We were able to go down to Maricopa for our sweet niece, Leah's, baby blessing.  She is so adorable!!

We stayed at Jeff and Joleen's house this time and the older girls were so sweet to watch ALL the little ones while the adults went to dinner together.











No comments: