Monday, August 25, 2008

Tad's BIG fish!

These are pictures of the big fish that Tad caught at San Carlos Lake over the 4th of July. We're pretty proud of him because its the biggest fish he's caught since we've been married! I think it was about 9lbs! OK, maybe it was just 3 lbs, but that's pretty big!






Potty training update - One week later.......

All in all Paige & Kevin are doing really good. I have them wear diapers at naps and bedtime and it's underwear the rest of the day. They do great in the car and great at the gym and great in stores, it's mostly at home that they have their accidents. It may still be a while before they get the whole poop thing....


I am once again a coupon-aholic if there is such a thing.... I started getting 6 Sunday papers again last month and am loving all the stuff I am getting for free. Just in the last several weeks I've gotten so many things for free: about 24 boxes of granola bars and I'm going back tomorrow for 12 more, tons of tuna, toilet paper, over 20 boxes of cereal (some free, some up to $0.80), shampoo (Pert, Infusium, Herbel Essenses), tons of toothpaste, 6 loaves of bread, and so much more. I spend about the same per month on groceries that I always did but am getting a lot more. Some of it is junk food, but junk food is okay for my year supply! It's only about $26 per month for the papers and takes about 2 to 3 hours of my time per week depending on how many coupons there are, and so far it's been great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey....nice fish!

Becca said...

Nice Fish! Way to go Tad! You are the MOST patient person on earth to go through all the coupons! Quinn does the grocery shopping because he is willing to spend the time at the store..NOT ME! I go and put whatever in the cart that is the first thing I see of what I need and don't bother! In and Out! That is how I feel! I LOATH shopping! I will have to tell Quinn about your coupon madness! He will love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brother Tad, this is Mario from the big city of Coolidge. I know where you caught that big fish at . "Picacho Lake" I always wondered why you had a fishing pole in your patrol car..

I'm so glad your doing great!!!Beautiful family. by the way, who's nice boat in the background.