Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well, not a lot to post this week. Tad & I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary last week. I can't believe it's been 6 years! 6 years and 3 1/2 kids... not bad, right? Derek's been having a blast in Kindergarten. Tad took last week off to work on the bathroom more and it's getting so much closer to being done, it looks really good so far. Paige thought it would be fun to take her nightlight apart and put the lightbulb in her mouth...luckily Tad went to check on her and noticed. Then the next day, she stuck a popcorn kernel up her teeny tiny nostril and had to have a doctor take it out because her nose is so small. While Derek's at school, we're starting to put a push on potty training and so far it's not going too bad, it's just hard because we're hardly at home for more than a few hours at a time.

2 comments:

Becca said...

You're a brave cookie! I didn't start potty training Jackson until this summer! He is 4! Of course I don't have another one on the way! That probably would have pushed me a little more! Paige likes to put things in her mouth! I am glad Tad got her before she ate it!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

I don't even want to think about potty training! Covin was a nightmare!!! Good luck!!! :)