Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goodbye 2009....

We had some major milestones this past year...
  • 1 new city - can't believe we've been here nearly a year!
  • 1 new preschool - Kevin finally got started on speech therapy
  • 1 more out of diapers for good - Paige has been in underwear day and night most of the year
  • 1 more half way out of diapers - Kevin is still working on nights... we might not hit that milestone until 2012!
  • 1 more addition to our family - I can't believe Darci is already walking and almost 1!
  • 1 Melanoma skin cancer scare, but thankfully all is negative for now
  • 1 new house, 1 old one being rented
  • 1 happy person (me) to be out of our yucky 3 bedroom 1100 sf 2nd story apartment
  • 1 new dog (again)
  • 3 new jobs, 1 for Tad, 2 for me
  • 1 broken camera - it died a few days ago and I'm beginning to lose my mind!
I'm looking forward to 2010 and everything that it has to offer. Every new year with the kids is so much more fun than the last.

No comments: