Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Upcoming projects

Well my camera is broken, so I thought I would post some pictures from the web on some of my upcoming house projects...


Now that the painting downstairs is done, I've ordered some vinyl and hope to go crazy with my cricut... finally.This is going to go on our front wall beneath some family photos.

I'm going to make this (and a ton of other Christmas crafts) that I've found for next year.

These are going to be 2 of the sayings in vinyl lettering in Paige's room.


I'm going to make my own dinosaur sign for the boys room after it's painted.

I'm going to attempt to paint something like this in the boys room. Without the jeeps. Just similar colors and cuts on the paint.



I'm thinking a Cat in the Hat theme would be cute for the toy room...


Letters similar to this saying "Princess" for Paige's room

I am also planning on cooking everything in my recipe book so I can weed it down (I've cooked 3 so far that have turned out great!)

Other than that, Derek is back at school, Kevin goes back to speech preschool (in a bus!) on Thursday, Darci is now waving bye bye, and Paige is already tearing her room apart!

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Wow, you have a lot of projects to do. I haven't thought of one thing I want to do this year.

Rachel said...

I love all those fun projects it just makes me jealous because i dont have a cute house to dress up. have fun!