Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Darci


One year ago yesterday....



I can't believe Darci is 1 already!! Poor baby was miserable the last couple of days with a cold, but she did manage to eat her cupcake. She is 18lbs 10oz. She eats anything you give her, most of the time could care less about her bottle. She walks and walks and walks and loves to play with her brothers and sister. She is such a sweet girl and has made the last year fly by so fast. Sad thing is that I think she has been trying to tell me the last couple of days that she is ready to go to 1 nap... I always hate giving up that morning nap!











Kevin got to start his speech preschool again this last week. He was so excited to ride a bus! In fact, the bus forgot about him on the way home and he was "stuck" playing with toys at school for an extra hour while they sent a bus for him. I see some improvement with his speech, but I can't wait to see how he does at the end of this session.






4 comments:

Jason and Amanda said...

They grow up WAY too fast! Scary isn't it?!

Amanda said...

one already?

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Wow that's crazy, I can't believe she is already 1!!!

Becca said...

I cannot believe she is a year old! Man...time! Where does it go! I LOVE her pig tails with the flowers! So dang cute! The twins are looking so much older too! Man! We miss you guys!