Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow again

It snowed all day here on Thursday and we got quite a bit (for Albuquerque standards) at our house. It lasted all day and there's still some out in our backyard.


Derek insisted on waiting out in the snow for the bus to come.


The start of our snow day


The backyard


There was good sledding out in the backyard this time. All in all probably 2 inches of snow in our backyard.




It doesn't look like Darci had fun, but she did until her butt started getting cold here.

Our pathetic little snowman... give me a break, I didn't grow up in the snow and never learned how to make one.. plus its hard to make one when Darci keeps rolling down the hill when I put her down.


Our park


Sledding at a neighborhood park - great park for sledding.



Snow around the neighborhood....




My latest vinyl project... would do it a bit different next time, but not bad for a beginner...


And my sweet girl....

3 comments:

Amanda said...

i like that font. fun snow times.

Rachel said...

Your wall looks great! How did you make your videos like that. Go on my blog and tell me what to do, K? Looks like you guys have been having fun. I like the whole neighborhood sled thing, looks like fun.

Becca said...

LOVE your wall! Man..I haven't read your blog for a while, and I have had fun reading all your updates! I am glad your kids are enjoying the snow! Me...I am NOT a snow person...never have been..but I do love to see it and maybe "go" to it once every few years, but my kids LOVE IT! You kids are getting so big! They are just sooo cute!