Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Paige and Kevin

June 8th, the twins turned 5! We had a fun water party for them with a slip n slide and baby pool complete with Grandpa's train ride.






My sister-in-law Joleen came up with this cute idea for cupcakes, a teddy in a lifesaver ring, and my sweet nieces decorated them for me!




I can't believe they are 5 already. They are anxious to start kindergarten in a few weeks. Paige is still crazy and hardly stops for a minute. She is the toughest little girly girl I've seen. And then she can be the sweetest. She loves dancing, barbies, and playing with her friends. Kevin is doing great with his speech. He still loves to play with his trains and dinosaurs and cars and loves movies. He is so smart and comes up with the most obscure questions. I think the better he learns to pronounce his words, we'll realize just how smart he has been.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

yay 5! yay kindergarten!