Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Other May Pictures

I finally have good internet access and am excited about getting caught up and staying caught up on the blog. These pictures and videos are from May.

Kevin graduated from preschool. He was very excited and proud of himself. Everyday he would come home and get off the bus, he would open his backpack and show us what he made before he even walked to the door.





My father-in-law graciously gave me one of his "squares" in his garden. I planted some tomatoes (which have since grown out of control and started taking over his garden) and bell peppers and eggplant and okra. As of May, this is what we were able to pick.



Derek, aka Mr Cool, got a hold of my camera and took some pictures of himself. He is definitely Tad's son.



Darci started saying "I love you so much". And yes, we love her so much. She is so much fun.


No comments: