Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So, we're here in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It was a leap to move here without even really visiting here before. But I think we're gonna like it. Tad's job seems fine. I'll be looking for a part time job at one of the hospitals here in the next few weeks.

There's so much to do here, we'll be busy for the next few months on his day's off exploring everything. We went to the Museum of Natural history (dinosaur museum) yesterday and saw a bunch of really big skeletons that they found here in New Mexico. When we were leaving, it was snowing sideways outside it was so windy! I might be in for an awakening come next winter!

Our apartment itself is ok - it's plenty big and has a lot of storage space. But living in an apartment with 4 kids really stinks! I wish we were on the bottom floor, but hopefully our house in Gilbert will miraculously sell and we'll be able to look for a house here!

I'll post more later, but I still have so much to get caught up on!


This is everyone waiting for the Rio Grande train that runs between the zoo and the aquarium downtown.

Here is Darci at 1 month! She's doing pretty good. She definitely has her fussy moments though! She's the most fussy between 5pm and 9pm when I'm trying to get everyone and her to bed. But last night she slept from 10pm to 3:30! Yeah! I'm trying to wean her to formula. I've gotten mastitis now twice and whenever she nurses she spits it up everywhere and through her nose and it's just horrible.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Wow, thats so crazy. I can't believe you are already there. I'll just move back to Arizona and live in your house. Darci is so cute!

Becca said...

I am thinking you both move back! I am so glad you guys are there and doing well! I wish wish wish I could be there to help you unpack or at least watch kids while you do...I am so so sorry I didn't watch them while you were packing the Uhaul! I was gone all morning, and had to be at the school in the afternoon! Sorry! I hope that it went okay!

Becca said...

DEFINATELY call when you come to town, and have time to play! Jackson and I would love it!

Susan said...

Oh mastitis is the WORST! Ugh. Poor Darci and poor Joy!