Friday, February 29, 2008

Dinnertime at our house....

Dinnertime is such an adventure at our house. I let the babies sit in regular chairs while I was cleaing their booster seats and of course they took advantage of it. So now they're back in their booster seats, but it really doesn't matter because they can climb right out of the straps now, but it keeps them contained for about 5 minutes and then its craziness again. I'm never sure how much food actually makes it into their mouths because I swear I sweep up everything I put on their plates!






This is the beginning of the meal





Paige trying to steal Derek's food

Kevin saw that and of course tried to steal her food


4 comments:

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Any meal time is always interesting. It is funny to watch because I just think my kids are the only ones that are that messy! They are funny!

The Ouellette Family said...

They are getting so darn big!! I miss you - we need to get together!!

Kristi Harrison said...

okay i'm coming over for dinner. it looked like too much fun and paige needs another girl around.. all those boys trying to steal her food. haha.

Amanda said...

craziness...it's a good thing they are cute.