Saturday, October 24, 2009

1st Snow in Albuquerque

The other day it snowed for the first time this winter, or fall I guess it still is. It only stuck around for a day. The days haven't been too cold yet, but it's been kind of cold a few nights so far. We've yet to turn on the furnace. Actually, I'm not even sure how to turn it on, since I've never owned a furnace before. The thought of owning one brings up memories of "The Burbs" with Tom Hanks where they were burning all the bodies in their furnace.


So here is Derek with his 2nd lost tooth...


The kids favorite thing about the balloon festival was asking all the balloon pilots for their "cards". They're going to have quite a collection in a few years.


Lulu is getting better and better in the house. Hopefully one day soon we can let her roam free all day long.


The kids on our way to the neighborhood chili tasting/halloween party. Derek wanted to be his dragon again. Kevin is Thomas. Paige is her princess ballerina again, but we need to work on a crown, since I couldn't find it from last year. I might get her a wig too. Darci is a pumpkin. I really wanted her to be a stink bug, but I couldn't find that anywhere.







1 comment:

Becca said...

How fun!!! Although I don't like the snow, I love the look it gives..its so pretty!