Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ouch - Warning graphic photos ahead

Tad was blindsided and assaulted by an inmate at work the other night. He was punched in the face a few times and he had to take the inmate down while his partner was standing by frozen. He got a trip to the ER, a few stitches and a few days off work with pay. He showed great restraint by not really hurting the kid.

At the ER:




The next day:


Day 3:



He can now open his eye about halfway and is doing better. He did make the news. Check out the following link to see the news story...

http://www.koat.com/video/23251813/

6 comments:

Shirlene said...

Wow, what an experience. Glad Tad is okay. You guys take care.

Jason and Amanda said...

Wow! I mean-- Ouch! Crazy story...hope Tad is feeling better! I try to not think of Jason ever getting hurt. These photos definitely burst my bubble!

Becca said...

EWE!!! We just watched the video clip! I am glad he showed some restraint....because I don't think I would be able too! Of course I would probably be passed out cold on the floor, but when I came to...I wouldn't be able to hold back..hehe! Sorry Tad! That sucks! Hope it is better! Next time you see the kid, just accidently sick your foot out and see if he falls...you know....total accident...hehe!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Dang Tad!!! Crazy story...hopefully they will take care of that kid! Hope you enjoyed your days off!!

LeChem Fam said...

We saw you on the news and wish we could be of more help. If you guys need anything let us know! Hope you are feeling better.

Chris and Suzette said...

Ouch! Glad you were OK. If nothing else, it makes for an exciting blog post :)