Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Visit from Great Grandma Wilcox

At the end of February, we spent a few days up in Mesa visiting with my grandma. We were very excited to see her again and the kids just love their "white-haired" Great Grandma! We stayed at my sisters house, and there are 8 great grandkids between my sister and I. I know Grandma had fun, but I'm sure she was happy to get home and get a rest from all the little ones running around!



Grandpa John came to visit with her.







The kids had fun taking each other for rides in her wheelchair.


There was a constant Star Wars battle...


And it even managed to snow in Mesa - ok, it was slushy hail, but it was cool.


Grandma loves to play cards and we sure did play a lot of cards!


We also took her and the kids geo-caching. I stayed in the van with her while the others went treasure hunting.




1 comment:

Amanda said...

way to cherish those great grandma times.