Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween

 ScarecrowCutest girls costume ever
I saw these halloween costumes on the internet last year and after reading The Wizard of Oz with the kids I just had to try to do these costumes for the girls.  I really wanted to dress up Derek and Kevin as the Tin Man and Lion but they didn't want to.  It was a good thing, because it took me long enough to make the girls costumes. Making a tutu was a little more involved than I thought but the 2nd one went a little quicker.  They tend to get a little out of control when they are this long, so I think I am going to cut them down shorter and let them use them for dress up now that Halloween is over.

Paige .... "The Good Witch of the Wizard of Oz"







Darci .... "The Scarecrow"




 

Kevin ... "Batman" (2nd year in a row)





Derek... "Toothless" (2nd year in a row)




The Loot ...





1 comment:

Kaylani Austin said...

The girls' costumes turned out great! It looks like you all had fun :)