Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Paige.... the purple princess

Who would have thought that this little bottle could do such harm?????



Our dentist recommended that Tad use Gentian Violet as a topical for his canker sores. The pharmacist warned him that it would turn his mouth purple. Little did we know it would also turn our daughter purple.... He applied some this afternoon and left the bottle on the bathroom sink (with the lid barely on). In walks Paige who grabs the bottle and pours it down the right side of her body! And this stuff really stains!!! There's nothing we can do for her, she's going to be purple forever....




Actually, she'll only be purple for about a week or so until it wears off. All we can do is soapy baths everyday until then..... Why do things like this always happen when I plan on taking them to get pictures done? I guess those will have to wait.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does the floor look like?

Jacqui said...

Wow, thats a brite purple. She's the tiny purple people eater. Ok that wasn't funny.

Becca said...

WOW! That stinks!!!!!!!! I use Abriva! It has worked wonders...but those are more for cold sores...not canker! BUT, I am sorry, but it did make me smile! What can you do now??? Kids..hehehe!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Nice...What is it with 2 year olds this week! Conner has gotten into everything that he shouldn't!

Susan said...

Oh my goodness!!! That's a story to be told when she's a teen! I hope her Halloween costume matches!

The Bryce Family said...

Hey Tad. We are actually in Gilbert now. It's great to be back in AZ and close to family again. Your kids are so darn cute!!!

Rachel said...

My husband would have said, "Don't you ever watch your kids." I hope you made Tad clean up the mess for leaving the stuff laying around.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Joy and Tad,

I really enjoy looking at your pictures. Those little kids are really cute! The Purple Princess is really something. She has such an innocent look on her face.

Did Tad really catch the fish? I remember our fishing trip. I don't think anyone caught anyuthing that day.

Love you all,

Dad