Thursday, October 16, 2008

Picnic Weather

So now that the weather is a bit nicer, the kids have wanted to eat lunch every day out under our big elm tree with all of their outside toys. Paige has been cute lately, she's been walking around with her hands on her hips. Yesterday at the doctors office, after we had been waiting for about 45 minutes to see the doctor, she walked in the hall and put her hands on her hips and gave the doctor the stink eye just as he was walking by. Kevin's been cute lately too, his new thing is to say that everything hurts him. Everything he says nearly is this or that "urt me". Derek is just enjoying his fall break from school.





4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Paige is TOO cute! I wish it was picnic weather here.

The Martin Family said...

To bad the picnic weather only lasted a couple of days! It sure is nice to be outside.

Susan said...

Ah yes, so begins the two year old girl At-ti-tude! I love her blue dress! So pretty!

Becca said...

I am loving this weather! And yeah for Paige! I would give the Dr. the stink eye if I waited for 45 minutes too! Of course my stink eye probably would have come with some stink words too! Good thing kids are so forgiving! She is such a cutie! I hope you had a fabulous Fall break!