Sunday, January 11, 2009

Darci Sahara



Darci was born Thursday Jan 8th at 1316 pm.....6lbs 10 oz.... 19.5 inches long....



This was the morning of... I was really hoping I wouldn't have to have another C-section, but oh well! We came home from the hospital on Saturday and she's adjusting pretty good. The kids of course are obsessed with her and want to hold her all the time! She's been a pretty good baby so far, we'll see if she stays that way the more she wakes up. Other than the constant up and down, I'm doing alright, just glad to have it over with and be home.

Here are some pictures of her and all of us at the hospital. Click on the pictures to make them bigger.



8 comments:

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Congrats!!! I love all of that hair, she is beautiful! i am glad everything turned out good! you definatley have your hands full! :)

Becca said...

She is beautiful! You so do not look like you just had a baby! Darek was so very cute on Friday when I picked him up! He was so excited to tell me that he had a new baby sister, and that she has a bow on her head!

I love that Paige is in her scrubs! How appropriate! You look great, and if you need anything you better let me know girl! CONGRATS to all of you!

Patty said...

Darci is so cute...but then so are all of your kids!!! Congratulations, I am glad that everything is going well. Love, Patty

The Ouellette Family said...

CONGRATS!!!!! She is beautiful!! She looks just like page with hair :) I can't wait to meet her :) Hang in there. Let me know if you need anything
XOXOXOXOX

Rachel said...

Wow!! Joy you look great in that picture.. She is so sweet. How soon are you coming down? I need to know if I should send her something in the mail or if you will be down soon?
Congrats, again!!

Amanda said...

love that fist pic...and the one with paige and her new sister. hooray!

Carrie Godfrey said...

Congratulations! Glad that all went well. She is beautiful!

Susan said...

She really is pretty. I love that first picture you posted that's black and white with her name on it - it's precious! And I always love pictures of kids holding their new siblings for the first time! Congratulations!