Monday, January 19, 2009

Watch out for Craigslist!

I went to someone's house today to look at a carseat/stroller and it was a little freaky! It was a really nice fancy house in a gated community. I left the car running with Kevin and Darci inside and knocked on the door. When he came to the door he said I should bring the kids in because the items were downstairs for me to look at. I thought, what? Are you crazy? Tad and I just watched an old Keifer Sutherland movie about his girlfriend vanishing and it flashed through my head. I backed up a bit and told him I would wait outside for him to bring the stroller out to me. It's scary that people do that and even scarier that someone would go downstairs with him!

5 comments:

Jacqui said...

Thats just creepy!!!

Jacqui said...

Sorry to add more, but how rude for a guy to ask you to take all the kids out of the car?? Don't they know how long that takes to get them out and then back in?? RUDE!

The Martin Family said...

Funny you wrote that because I just posted a bunch of stuff on there. It's true though, you don't know who you are dealing with. So did you get the stuff?

Becca said...

EWE! Totally creepy! I am glad you didn't go in! and yeah...did you get the stuff??

Kyla said...

JOY!! I couldn't believe when I saw your comment on my aunts blog! Your family is so beautiful! Congrats on your new little darling! We have a blog too, but it's private so if you'd like an invite, just send me your email to mkapew@gmail.com