Monday, May 17, 2010

More Updates

I've replanted a lot of my plants that died during our May frosts. I bought some transplants from a local greenhouse for about $2 for a 4pk and also started some things by seed. I also planted some sunflower seeds up on one of the top levels.

These are various kinds of tomatoes and bell peppers. I also planted some green bush bean seeds.

Here I have more tomatoes, Armenian Cucumbers, Green patty-pan squashes and Okra.

This big one is a pumpkin. Behind it is spaghetti squash. I also planted some yellow sunrise squash and gourd seeds in the blank areas.

Here I have some tomatoes, broccoli and lettuce. I also planted some burgundy bush bean seeds. I don't think the broccoli and lettuce will do much because they're cool weather plants though.

Finished some more dinosaur signs...

Paige with her cousin Maya - the ballerina girls

Darci with her first braids...




4 comments:

Jacqui said...

WOW! That's an awesome garden!

Anonymous said...

Your garden looks lots better than it did when we were there in March. Good job...Joy! When you move back to AZ you can get started earlier in the year and not have to put up with snow, hail, and freezing weather. You are right...it will be great to have your family closer....that is a long drive to Albaturkey.

The Martin Family said...

What a great garden. I hope it produces a lot for you guys. We have still managed to keep our plants alive and the lettuce is actually growing, so you might have some luck as well.

Becca said...

Awesome! Darci's pig tails are soooo cute!