Friday, May 28, 2010

My tomatoes are growing! (so far...)

My garden is actually growing.. well some of it is. Here are two little teeny tomatoes I have growing on my Black Krim heirloom tomato plant.

These are some goards that are popping up. These will be good decorations for Halloween.

These are burgandy bush beans popping up.

These are my sunflowers starting to grow...



Like Daddy, like daughter... Darci had a black eye for a day or two. She was trying to get away from Paige and smacked right into the foot rest of the recliner.



Derek participated in a track meet/field day for all of the Westside Albuquerque. He did really good and was really proud of his ribbons. He did a 50m dash, a softball throw, and a standing long jump.



We had another impromptu trip to Thatcher this last week. The kids were excited to spend some time with their cousins, Katelyn, Becca and Brittni.




1 comment:

Susan said...

I love the picture of Britni and Darci and their pigtails! Very cute!