Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Sunday

 Darci talking about her favorite doll, 'Butter' a few months ago.

 Kevin reading a book a few months ago.  He's even improved since then.















Paige reading a few months ago.  She has really improved since then.

 





 






Derek after about 3 piano lessons.  He has now had about 2 months of lessons and is doing pretty good.  


 
This is for Grandpa Martin - here are about 9 artichokes from your garden!
 















The girls today before Church.


































I finally finished my Bachelor's degree with a BSN in nursing from Western Governor's University.  It was a crazy last couple of months trying to finish up and am so glad to be done!  I am planning on starting my Masters in Nursing Leadership and Management in a month or so. 



1 comment:

Elena said...

Congratulations, Joy!!! You are truly a Super Woman and a dedicated mom. I'm so proud of you.