Friday, May 11, 2012

Town Council Election

It's official, I will be turning in my petition on Monday for Thatcher Town Council! I am excited and will be updating my facebook status and blog from time to time with information. I plan to go door-to-door over the next few months to meet everyone I can. You can message me or call me (792-2010) at anytime to voice any concerns about the town, I'd like to get as much feedback as I can from everyone.

The main thing right now is that everyone needs to register to vote! Follow the link below, it is simple and only takes a few seconds. You can even request a mail in ballot.


The primary election is AUG 28TH. Mark this down! You will vote at the town hall or through the mail in ballot. Again, call me with any questions!
 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO VOTE 

No comments: