Friday, April 11, 2008

What a mess!

Well, I guess every good thing has its ending.... Paige and Kevin have been in their toddler beds doing GREAT for almost 3 months now. They never got out of their beds! The past few days have been a different story! They've finally figured out that they can tear apart their room every day and every night and they must have decided that it's a ton of fun to do that because they've been doing it EVERYDAY this week! A few nights ago, they had clothes strewn across the floor and had white faces because they smeared diaper rash cream all over themselves. I kick myself for not taking a picture! As if reading my mind, they did it again yesterday, just without the white faces. They actually pulled their dresser drawers out too! Here's a picture of the room....





Look at Kevin go!!! He did so good climbing up this slide at the water park yesterday...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So glad I found out. I don't know if it's worth it to have to clean up that whole mess. I think I will hold off a few more months. But, more power to ya babe.