Friday, May 8, 2009

Frustrating

Well, we may or may not get this house. We were pre-approved but now there is a problem with my income. I'm a float pool nurse, which means that I'm really not guaranteed my hours, even though the chances of being canceled here are really really low, but the underwriters are not wanting to count my income at all because of it! Didn't I tell everyone what a frustrating process I knew we were in for!

On a brighter side, Darci decided to roll over for the first time today. Now, there's no stopping her and the big pile of spit up that it causes!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I hope it goes through! Keep us posted!

Jacqui said...

Well that stinks. I hate buying a house. I've only done it once, but I don't want to do it much more. Something always has to go wrong.

Yay for Darci!