Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Hairstyle

I've been playing with the idea of cutting my hair for a while... I usually chop it off every year or two but its been about 10 years since its been really short, so I decided to go for it. I figured it would be past my shoulders by next summer if I don't like it... I didn't realize just how dark my roots have become, so I just did highlights. I think I am going to get some more blonde highlights to lighten it up a bit. The kids all like it. Paige thinks I am "so handsome, just like a boy!" I like it, but I admit, I am still getting used to it. I'm still playing around with it, not really sure the best way to style it. I still do a double take when I look in the mirror.

So here it is...









4 comments:

Amanda said...

love it! totally changes your look...

Lindy said...

You my friend can TOTALLY pull that off! I am jealous. It seems like it would be nice and cool and dry quickly. LOVE it!

Jacqui said...

I love it! You look awesome!

Rachel said...

Yep, I love it!!! You look great!