Thursday, August 25, 2011

School!

School is here already - actually it started back on the 9th! I can't believe how early it starts, I remember always starting at the end of August. But they were ready to go and they love it and wish they could go everyday. (Disclaimer on the photo - I had to work their first day of school and was not there to fix Paige's hair so this is what we got!!)




Paige and Kevin started Kindergarten. They have a great teacher that I've heard lots of good things about. I'm so excited for them and can't wait to go on field trips and volunteer in their class. I just love Kindergarten.

First day of school......




2nd Day of School




Derek is in 2nd grade! He was very excited to go back and see his friends and very proud of himself for learning to tie his shoes (finally) the first day of school! He already reads really great, I can't wait to see how he improves this year.






Darci is doing great being the only one at home. It's so much fun (and easy) to just have her and play and focus on her. We got a new bike seat for her for my bike and she loves to sit on the bike and take the kids to school.



No comments: