Friday, August 5, 2011

Playing in the river

First off, I decided the girls needed haircuts. I hated to do it because they're hair was so long, but they were both just out of control! Darci had cut hers in several places and Paige's was so stringy and thin, it needed to be cleaned up. So here are the before pictures....


And here are the after pictures.... I'm really happy with the results, I think my friend did a great job. They can wear it under or flipped up.









And this is how Darci usually falls asleep if we don't shut her door. She's been sharing a room with Paige, but she usually lays down in the hall until everyone else is asleep and they she finally goes to sleep. The past couple of nights I've been trying something different, I shut their doors while I do an exercise video and within 15 minutes she is asleep. I guess that means I need to work out every night!



This is how the puppies usually look when we check on them and give Lulu a break. Their eyes are still not open and they don't do much.



I took the kids down to the river the other day and they had fun playing in the muddy water. I'm sure the water was shallow enough to drive through, but since I was by myself I didn't attempt it.


















No comments: