Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas 2011

I think Christmas gets trickier as the kids get older. I worry about them waking up at night while I'm getting everything ready or waking up before I do and messing everything up before I get the video of them walking around the corner seeing the presents for the first time. This year they got way too many things... I bought them some stuff back in September and then also found them some more things closer to Christmas, and with presents from Grandma & Grammy, Nana and Grandpa and Grandma Toni and Papa they got way too many things! The theme this year were zhu zhu pets and legos...


Even Tad got something from Santa (aka himself...)






She had clothes on when we were opening her presents, not sure what happened to them afterwards...




I made my first turkey on Christmas day. I used one of those Turkey bags and baked it for about 4 hrs and it was YUMMY! I never bought turkeys before because I always thought they were too expensive, but really they are a great value and lasted us for several days.






Outside playing in the cold with their new croquet set from Grandpa Toni and Papa.




Another fun thing for the kids over the holidays was getting to know their new cousins! Derek and Kevin had a blast the entire week because they now have 3 new boy cousins close to their age. They all played great together, I don't remember hearing any arguments!






Ryan and Amy organized a fun New Years Eve night for their kids and were sweet to invite our kids over for the fun time and cool prizes.




No comments: