Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Derek's Numbers

Derek was doing his homework today and when he got to writing his numbers I noticed he has a little rhyme for each one. It is pretty cute. The video is a bit shaky because I was balancing Kevin on my lap because he wanted to see the movie on the camera.



For the last several weeks, Paige has been walking around the house saying "I want go to Noni's house", "I like Noni's house", so finally today Grandma Noni took her for the entire day for some Paige time. She had a blast and as you can see scored some new suade boots and sunglasses.


For those that aren't doing coupons, you should start already! My cupboards have never been so full! Here is some of what I picked up today. I spent $35 and saved $120 and got over 40 big cans of soup, 8 bags chex mix, lots of pasta and other things - some of it's not pictured. I would've spent a lot less, but the soup was only $1 per can without the coupons, so when I ran out of coupons, I bought extra.

2 comments:

Becca said...

That video is so cute! My sister is teaching 2nd grade this year, but when she did preschool she always had a song to go along with whatever they were learning, and it ALWAYS helped them learn it faster! Way to go Derek! Paige is looking sweet with her new shoes and glasses! She is such a cutie! How do you do the coupons! I don't do the shopping but Quinn I think would totally be doing that! Anything to save a dime!

Susan said...

I just started the whole couponing thing! I love it! I'm not as good at is you (or any one else for that matter - I only get one paper) But it is fun and shocking how many deals there are out there that I never knew/cashed in on before now!