Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The last few days...

Tad and the kids came by the hospital the other day so we could all have lunch together. It's kind of hard to see, but my belly is getting pretty big!!


Our grass is getting really green with all the rain we got last week....




The kids are so into dinosaurs lately, so everytime we go to Goodwill, we scour the store for any dinosaur toys and we've gotten pretty lucky....here's some of the toys we've found lately...dinosaurs, snakes, lizards and now we'll have to start looking for some girly toys for Paige.


3 comments:

Becca said...

Your yard looks so good! Oh, and your belly is SO NOT big! You look great! I think you look so cute! I have to tell you sort of a funny from today though! I forgot to tell you when I dropped Derek off..Jackson went up to his class room by himself and grabbed Dereks hand and walked him up the sidewalk to me...Jackson said "I got Derek mom...He's my best friend" It was cute!

Susan said...

I'm jealous of your yard! We still haven't gotten a lawn mower yet (it's on the list of things to buy for the new house) So our's is approaching jungle status.

Jacqui said...

You look cute when you're pregnant. Your grass looks great too!