Monday, September 22, 2008

I love Peaches

OK, so this may be strange, but I don't remember ever eating peaches (other than canned) growing up. Maybe I thought they were too gross and never wanted to try them or maybe they were too expensive, I don't know. Canned peaches are OK, but a few weeks ago, I decided to buy some real peaches because they were cheap. And Oh my gosh, I have been missing out! I love peaches! I can't get enough of them now! They're always hard at the grocery store, but 1 or 2 days at home in a paper sack and they are yummy, yummy, yummy!

I also love Goodwill... most of the time. We went today because we're still trying to find a T-rex costume for Derek and we added a bunch of dinosaurs to the boys dinosaur collection. Here's their collection of dinosaurs, snakes and lizards! I'm sure they have about 10 more that they couldn't find tonight. Boys have such fun toys. It'll be fun when Paige gets a bit older and I can dress-up and tea parties with her, but for now, she's liking their dinosaurs too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember that you ate peach puree as a baby. You made a bunch of faces but i think you liked it then. We just bought a box of peaches and Sharon is going to can them tomorrow.

Dereks numbers rhyme is cute. Can he now make all the numbers with out tracing a pattern?

Dad

Anonymous said...

You were going to give me advice on how to set up a blog page and how to use the camera.

Maybe this week some time?

Dad

Becca said...

I LOVE peaches also! My mom use to have a peach tree, but half of it died a couple of years ago, so she finally cut it down. SAD! She has planted a new one, but it will take some time before more peaches come on! Your so funny!