Thursday, April 23, 2009

Piggy tails and rooster hair

So Darci has crazy hair everyday. Some days she looks like Kevin, who also has crazy hair that does not stay down. Those are our rooster days. Other days, I put it up in piggy tails to match Paige. It's so fun being able to fix her hair when she's this young. Paige was well over a year before I could get piggy tails in her hair. Tad thinks we should shave it again to see if it grows in better, and sometimes it is really tempting.







Darci has also noticed her own hair. She'll reach up and grab it and hold on to it with her death grip because she still doesn't quite know how to let go. She's happy in this picture, but she wont be once she starts moving her hand too much and pulling on her hair. Oh, and Darci giggled tonight for the first time during her bath. It was way cute.

As a side note, I don't know if anyone has noticed my sidebar and the "Kiva" post there. It's a great charity that helps struggling people in poorer countries get loans for their businesses or whatever they need. You can donate money towards their loan and they slowly pay you back. We've made a few loans and they've all been paid back within about 6 months. Even if they don't get paid back, I figure that they could use the money so much more than we do. You have to loan a minimum of $25. Check it out. www.kiva.org

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

DON'T SHAVE IT!

*that's my vote

Becca said...

I agree with Jacqui! But who am I??? They are your kids..hehehe! Those pictures of your kids are soooooooo very cute!

The Martin Family said...

Don't shave it, take her down to a place and they can do something with it. That is what I did with Maya.
Darci is getting quite chunky, so cute!

Jason and Amanda said...

I absolutely love the hair on your little ones! People pay big bucks for those kinds of dos these days!