Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Valentine's


I finally finished the last of my Valentine's crafts. The middle heart is a wreath made out of fabric. I got the idea from here. It was really a pain and took a few hours to make because of all the glue. But I finally finished. The other two hearts are made of burlap and were SO much easier to make. I even learned the secret to cutting burlap in a straight line.... I got these heart ideas from here. I'm just glad I got them done with a few days to spare before Valentine's day.



This is snow at our house from last week. It's all melted now of course.



They found this half done snowman at the park and finished it off with eyes and a mouth and then had fun knocking it over afterwards.

3 comments:

The Martin Family said...

I heard you found Lulu. What a relief, I bet everyone is much happier now. Your hearts look great. I was going to do the same one with the red fabric, but just never got around to it. Very cute!

susan said...

Wow, I had no idea that you would get that much snow--hopefully it is more fun than a pain in the neck. Love all the crafts and home decor. I've been wanting to try the vinyl myself. It all looks great!

Elena said...

Awesome blog! I love the pictures and stories. And you are quite the crafty lady! Maybe you can help me make my walls pretty one day.