Sunday, February 28, 2010

Martin Madness

Since it seems that everyone has a name to their blog, I thought I'd name ours.... Martin Madness. Because sometimes life in our house is just madness... (I may change this again... I need to let it sit for a few days to see how I like it!)

Our crazy kids... Yes, sometimes it feels like I live in a madhouse!



We have to come up with things to do during the day while Derek is at school, here we are playing dress up.



We finally have the starts to a landscaped yard! We got a landscaper off of craigslist and he and a guy spent 3 days doing this....

They did a great job, but I think we are going to add another layer to the bottom and top rows. I'm planning on planting a bunch of stuff up there, and I really think those two rows need another layer.


For all of you in Arizona in need of a family photographer, check out Tad's brother's website... Whiteeye Photography. He does great work! We're trying to get him to come to Albuquerque sometime for our next photos!

3 comments:

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Your backyard is HUGE!!! It definatly has garden potential! It is looking great! The kids are getting so big...crazy how fast time goes by!

Becca said...

HOLY COW!! Your backyard is HUGE!!! I need a gates...but now Jackson is finally starting to get old enough that I probably will NEVER get them..hehe! Looks cool! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Amanda said...

that is quite a yard. looks like fun.