Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snow and Ballet


We went sledding on the other side of the Sandias at a little picnic spot (about 40 minutes from our house).



They got a lot of snow... this was 4 or 5 days after the storm.




Paige has started ballet... I can't believe the costs of most of these dance studios. I got her in a class at a nearby community center for about half the price and I still think its a lot of money!

Here is a video of my little ballerina. Mind you, this was Paige's first time doing this little dance and most of these girls have been practicing for a while for their upcoming recital. I think she did pretty good!


We have 45 minutes to entertain ourselves there while she's in class.



This was a Valentine craft that I made for our front door. Pretty simple, just some paint and drilled holes. I'm working on another project now that I wish I never started...

No comments: